The Prospect--->Member Pipeline
A person shows interest in your facility...
1. Add their contact info (name, email, phone number) to the "Phone Screening/Free Trial" list, they will receive a series of emails with a calendar link to set up an info call or free fitness evaluation.
2. When the prospect has scheduled a call or evaluation, move them from the "Phone Screening/Free Trail" list to the "Trialing" list
3. Once the prospect becomes a member, move them from "Trialing" list to the "Member" list
How to add a contact:
1. Click on "Lists"
2. Click on the list you wish to add a contact
3. Click on "Add Contacts" - select "add a subscriber"
4. Input the person's information
5. Select the box "This person gave me permission to email them."
6. Click "Subscribe"
How to move a contact to a different list:
1. Click on the original list the contact is in
2. Check the box of the contact you wish to move
3. Click "actions"-->"move to list"--->select the list you wish to move the contact to